1. Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, a name, an email address, or a mailing address. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
2. Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about users means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
3. Web Browser Cookies
4. How we use Collected Information
Thedigitalnomadguy.com may collect and use users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to user’s request and query.
- To improve our website.
- We may use feedback from you to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails.
- We may use the email address to respond to their queries, questions, and/or other requests. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
5. How we Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our website. Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected.
6. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
7. Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of our partners, advertisers, sponsors, licencors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
9. Google Adsense
11. Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on February 05, 2017.